Language Experience Coordinator
Global LT is a language services company searching for a Language Experience Coordinator to implement and support our innovative Language Experiences. Our experiences include virtual webinars, skill workshops, conversation groups, special activities as well as in-person group events for language learners. We work with a global network of teachers to deliver these top-quality experiences in multiple languages to students around the world. Responsibilities of the coordinator include the following:
• Vet and identify the best teacher matches to facilitate experiences.
• 2 or more years of experience in a teaching or virtual event planning role is preferred, language teaching experience is strongly preferred
• Marketing experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Bilingual/Multilingual skills preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Creativity and aptitude to think outside the box
• Ability to analyze data while implementing process improvements
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Availability to work 9:30 am – 6 pm US Pacific Time
Come work with us!
We are a US company based in Michigan but have a global team.
This position is a US-based position.
Global LT is an equal-opportunity employer, and more. We celebrate diversity as one of our key strengths and work continuously to ensure all our staff and contractors agree that Global LT is an inclusive and equitable employer.