Culture is one of the foundations Global LT was built on.
Our founder, Hortensia Albertini took great pride in connecting with and supporting her employees, we strive to uphold her values as they are still what guides us today.
- Celebrate Commonalities and Differences
- Give Respect, Get Respect
- Be Accountable for What You Say and Do
- Build and Invest in Meaningful Relationships
- Treat Everyone as a V.I.P.
- It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Make Them Feel
- When Work is Fun, More Gets Done
- No One of Us is as Effective as ALL of Us
We think it’s important to celebrate our employees and their accomplishments, to foster each individual’s professional growth and to make sure that everyone feels like they have a voice. We also encourage giving back to the community as evidenced by our participation in various charitable organizations and events. Some of the various charitable organizations we support include:
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Ele’s Place
- Habitat for Humanity of Oakland County
- Gleaners Community Food Bank
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
Whether it’s joining sports team, bringing your dog into work with you, competing in the Global LT Olympics, sampling foods from around the world or dressing up for our annual costume contest; we try to find a way for all our employees to have fun and connect with their team members.