The Client Service Consultant’s responsibilities are to assist with coordinating and arranging delivery of authorized services for international assignees. The right candidate will work remotely within the UK on a full-time basis for approximately 6 – 9 months. Relocation packages will not be provided.
- Adheres to Global LT’s Standards of Excellence in all aspects of the assignment process.
- Manages all activities, including those performed by third party suppliers related to the transfer process, the ongoing assignment and repatriation where appropriate.
- Lead point of contact and coordination for all assignment components – including internal and external points of need.
- Carries out the pre-assignment briefing and orientation with the authorized participant on the client’s policy and/or benefit.
- Provides continuing advice and support to client, participants and talent, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment.
- Build productive and effective relationships with clients, participants and direct suppliers as well as within Global LT.
- Maintains data integrity, including updating Global LT’s database and provides the required data for the production of status reports.
- Initiates customer satisfaction surveys when client policy allows.
- Undertakes other tasks as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar field, working with international transferees, or customer
- Proficiency in English is required
- Proficiency in another language is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work in a home office setting
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong organizations skills, Detail oriented and organized, methodical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to deal with multitasking under continuous high pressure situations
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Strong customer service focus
- Work well within a team with good trouble shooting and conflict management skills
- Initiative and creativity and self-motivate
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter along with a resume to: