The Client Service Consultant’s responsibilities are to assist with coordinating and arranging delivery of authorized services for international assignees.
- Adheres to Global LT’s Standards of Excellence in all aspects of the assignment process.
- Manages all activities, including those performed by third party suppliers related to the transfer process, the ongoing assignment and repatriation where appropriate.
- Lead point of contact and coordination for all assignment components – including internal and external points of need.
- Carries out the pre-assignment briefing and orientation with the authorized participant on the client’s policy and/or benefit.
- Provides continuing advice and support to client, participants and talent, maintaining regular contact throughout the assignment.
- Build productive and effective relationships with clients, participants and direct suppliers as well as within Global LT.
- Maintains data integrity, including updating Global LT’s database and provides the required data for the production of status reports.
- Initiates customer satisfaction surveys when client policy allows.
- Undertakes other tasks as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar field, working with international transferees, or customer
- Must be a fluent English speaker
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Strong organizations skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Possess strong Initiative and creativity
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter along with a resume to:
“Our experience with Global LT has been a very positive one. Their attention to detail and quick follow up are two key attributes Global LT possesses that we greatly appreciate. When Global LT is involved, we have no doubt that our international employees will have a successful and comfortable transition to the U.S. for their assignments.”
“Your employees picked up my needs during conversations and implemented them. I learned for example during my orientation tour, where I can find a stable for English horseback riding style, although I just mentioned that I like horses. Your employee, has at all times been very committed, helpful, competent and available for every question and problem. Your employees’ commitment exceeds the regular responsibilities! Thanks very much to all parties involved!”
“We have used Global LT for Language Training, Intercultural Training, Settling-in (including realtor) Services. We have found Global LT to be excellent / knowledgeable / professional in the services they provide, as well as ﬂexible and very willing and able to customize to our expatriates’ needs. States we have used them in are Michigan, Alabama, New Jersey, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Illinois, New York, Florida, California,Georgia, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia.”
“Our expectations were more than met and we feel very well prepared for the time in Chattanooga. We feel really welcome and look forward to our new “home on time”. Fears or uncertainties have existed prior to our pre-assignment trip are all eliminated now.”
“I am very happy with my instructor! She is very patient and her teaching skills are excellent. The idea of using small videos from the internet is helpful in enforcing what we learn during the class. Instructional material is ﬁne and is relevant to learning conversation. May be the use of ﬂash cards or cheat sheets could be helpful that I can refer after my class. Some basic writing can be introduced so we are a little familiar.”