POSITION TITLE: Language Training Coordinator (LTC)
DEPARTMENT: Language, EMEA STATUS: Full Time
REPORTS TO: Language Training Supervisor, EMEA LOCATION: Remotely – UK
The Language Training Coordinator (LTC) responsibilities include coordinating and performing quality control of Global LT’s students and talent involved in the customized “Language Training Services” offered. The right candidate will work remotely in the UK and a relocation package is not provided.
- Primary responsibility is to act as a single point of contact for Global LT students, coordinating all aspects of a student’s language training program from initiation of lessons to completion of program. Responsibilities include (1) contacting the student, (2) securing an instructor, (3) ensuring that language classes begin to the client’s satisfaction, and (4) providing ongoing support and reports.
- Secondary responsibilities include (1) maintaining contact with regionally specific, active Global LT instructors to determine and assign best matches to open placements, (2) working with an assigned Recruiter when it is necessary to recruit and hire new instructors for an open placement.
- LTCs are assigned to work with clients and instructors in specific regions and report directly to their Language Training Supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English is required; foreign languages preferred
- Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Computer Skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Email
- Effective Communication and Organizational Skills
- Strong organizations skills, Detail oriented and organized, methodical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to deal with multitasking under continuous high pressure situations
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Strong customer service focus
- Work well within a team with good trouble shooting and conflict management skills
- Initiative and creativity and self motivated
Eligible employees at Global LT, Inc. are provided the following benefits:
- Statutory Sick Pay
- National Insurance
- Statutory Maternity Pay
- Paid days Off
- Public Holidays
- Childcare Voucher
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter along with a resume to: